Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

RF100 form

Options
  • 16-07-2008 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a RF100 form so that I can tax my car?? not the RF100A form, but the form you need after VRTing your car.

The car wasnt on the road for 3month sand I got the Garda to stop the RF100A, so I have to go to the tax office to tax the car and they wont do it without the RF100.

I tried emailing the VRT office and got no reply. So rang them and was told to ring back. So went to the office on my lunch and it was closed :rolleyes:

HAve looked on the internet and no sign of it - i just want to tax my car!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

Is this the right one mate,

http://www.revenue.ie/forms/formrf100.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Is the car an import? If so, you would have been given the RF100 when you paid the VRT, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Anan1 wrote: »
    Is the car an import? If so, you would have been given the RF100 when you paid the VRT, no?

ye the car is an import from the UK. wasnt given the RF100 when it VRT'd the car. i was given a pin code to tax it online.

That seems to be the form above, thanks MCMC. thats the form i gave to the VRT people...anyway now i got to go to the garda again and get them to stamp this one :mad: what a load of hassle

Advertisement