Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Beers Aug/Sep '08 - ** Interested? Post within! **

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Any Fri or Sat is good for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Shouldn't you maybe put Sep 08 in the title or somethin? A lot of stickies get stale and people ignore them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

this dosent seem to be going anywhere, would it be an idea to time it to coinside with an event or gig etc.. the Irish Pink Floyd are playing at muldoons at the end of the month i missed them at spraoi but am hoping to catch them at this.. so whoever wants to tag along with me is welcome.. its not everyone cup of tea so maybe if there was some other type of eveny. gig on that would suit everyone? although i do understand the idea of all meeting in downes cos then at least we will all get to chat to eachother and wear our respective anoraks :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ill do the poll for this tonight - the dates will be for early-mid Sept. weekends. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Waterford Beers, Beers Like No Other.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 yummum

so has a date been decided yet.. im thirsty thinkin bout it!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Looks like the 12th or 13th..

Poll ends the 30th but I doubt it will change much between then and now..

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56951324

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I'm shooting a wedding in Scotland that weekend. Have a blast!

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I'm shooting a wedding in Scotland that weekend. Have a blast!

Fecking typical. Clone yourself god damit!

If you want to out bid the lucky couple, fire away :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Fajitas! wrote: »
    If you want to out bid the lucky couple, fire away :p

ten euro??

Expenses incl.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Of course, plus drinkage

*this may not be true*

Advertisement