Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a little worried about Fungie the dolphin just now

Options
  • 16-07-2008 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

The news mentioned something about 'the world's most famous bottlenose' being consigned to history before the ad break.

So there I was in the second half waiting for news of Fungie's demise.

Glad to hear I misheard and it was actually 'bottleneck' referring to the ending of the traffic jams in Moate with the opening of the new bypass, which I am definately happy to see go.

So, long live Fungie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Demonique wrote: »
    So, long live Fungie
    LONG LIVE FUNGI.

:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

Long live Fungi!!!

Does anyone know what happened to the shannon dolphin that had a deformity he was on the news a couple if years ago and they reckoned he could only swim in circles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

How long has Fungi been on the go for now?

Bottlenose dolphins only live a max of 25 years and I have a feeling he's been around a lot longer than that... Has Fungi any destinguishing features?

Advertisement