Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Wolfrace alloy wheellock key!!!

• 16-07-2008 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Im missing my wheellock for my alloywheels Brand Wolfrace.
    I was just wondering would anyone have a key so I could borrow for a few mins so I can take off the old ones and put new ones in??? They are 15"alloys 7 spokes and 3 pin locking nut I think!
    more details available if required..

I would really appreciate this as Otherwise The alloys will have to be broken off:(

Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ill ask the lack when Im talking to her again, her brother after going through a load of cars and might have a, worth a shot anyways.

ya wont have to break the alloys just the lock nut itself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

If you dont get much answers here I can move it over to Motors where the response would be greater... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

Sully wrote: »
    If you dont get much answers here I can move it over to Motors where the response would be greater... :)

If you think it would be better but I put it here because im from wateford and hoping somebody might be able to help!!

Up to you!!:o:)

Thanks

seanybiker wrote: »
    Ill ask the lack when Im talking to her again, her brother after going through a load of cars and might have a, worth a shot anyways.

ya wont have to break the alloys just the lock nut itself.
    Thanks seanybiker:):)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Amzie wrote: »
    If you think it would be better but I put it here because im from wateford and hoping somebody might be able to help!!

Up to you!!:o:)

Thanks

No problem with it here, just trying to help you :) Let me know if you dont get lucky and ill move it!

• Advertisement

Sully wrote: »
    No problem with it here, just trying to help you :) Let me know if you dont get lucky and ill move it!

Cheers:):p:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Have you tried calling into any of the Wolfrace dealers in Waterford or even any garages like Xtreme Autos in Witches Lane ??

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Have you tried calling into any of the Wolfrace dealers in Waterford or even any garages like Xtreme Autos in Witches Lane ??

Im gonna try extreme autos today cos there fairly sound out there most places ive gone to are very rude and wont even look at em for me:(

Advertisement