Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulldog breeders

Options
  • 16-07-2008 10:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Can someone point me in the right direction for British Bulldog breeders in Ireland? Or even any shelters in Ireland that have one that needs rehoming.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

I don't think too many turn up in rescue.

I can get you the details for a really good breeder tomorrow, I will pm you when I get them. You can always ask them if they ever get any returned, cause I'm pretty sure this person would ask people to return a pup to them if they were ever in a position where they couldn't keep them any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Amimad

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I can get you the details for a really good breeder tomorrow, I will pm you when I get them. You can always ask them if they ever get any returned, cause I'm pretty sure this person would ask people to return a pup to them if they were ever in a position where they couldn't keep them any more.

That sounds excellent, thanks a million.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Any luck with that information?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dannyob

Hi, I am also hoping to buy a bulldog puppy but I cannot locate one for sale in Ireland. There are lots on the net but I think they are a hoax. If anybody can help it would be great! Many thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tracey3

hi i am also looking for a bulldog as a present for my partner can you help me at all:confused::confused:

Advertisement