Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading for - - a Stumbler

Options
  • 16-07-2008 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I happened to stumble on this section and am intrigued by the thoughts of an online reading.

Is it possible to do so? Would really love to get a reading.

Birth number 4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

Hey 'stumbler'! :p

I was just over in the 'get it off your chest' thread in After Hours. Ah, that's better now! :D

Right, are you looking for a numerology reading? You mean "birth path 4" resulting from you adding up each number in your birth date and then reducing it to a fadic number, yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 dollydd

I like your style LCDeelite

I'm looking for any type of reading at all. Thought giving my birth number might assist.

Cheers big ears
    [

quote=LCDeelite;56588635]Hey 'stumbler'! :p

I was just over in the 'get it off your chest' thread in After Hours. Ah, that's better now! :D

Right, are you looking for a numerology reading? You mean "birth path 4" resulting from you adding up each number in your birth date and then reducing it to a fadic number, yeah?[/quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

dollydd wrote: »
    I'm looking for any type of reading at all. Thought giving my birth number might assist.

Cheers big ears

OK, apologies 4 the delay in replying! I had a hectic weekend.. Can you give me something more than just your birth path number? I mean, there'd be no point in me just going on about that alone when there are LOADS of sites where you can read that. I'd only be short changing you. Plus, it's difficult for me to personalise a reading with just the knowledge of ONE factor alone. I'm not being a [EMAIL="w@nker"]w@nker[/EMAIL] or anything! I simply have always thought that it's more useful looking at the broader picture (and gleaning more information as well), when I have more personal data to work with. And I'm not talking about having the details of your personal life. I'm not going to f*cking 'cold read' you via that medium- besides, I have absolutely nothing to gain from doing something as below-board as that. I'm doing my best - in my own funny way - to honour the possible relevance of (how shall I put it?!).. 'the arcane arts'?! :rolleyes:

I don't know anything about this system where people are choosing random numbers from some sort of tarot spread on here at the mo'- have never 'got' tarot. I'm crap at deriving meaning from and interpreting visual symbolism in tarot cards and then applying it to 'real life' matters. :o It's annoying (loads of 'ordinary' and occult-leaning people are totally taken with tarot), but that's just the way things are for me, I'm afraid.

Look, I can give you a comprehensive and detailed numerology or astrology (you decide- both?) reading if you feel comfortable enough in providing me with you full date and place of birth (and your exact, accurate TIME OF BIRTH if it's for the astrology). If you prefer not to post that info so publicly, you can PM it to me if you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Michelle_H

I would love to get a reading from you in astrology & numerology please reply if you can & I can pm my time of birth etc :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Noone does readings here anymore, this thread is 3 years old.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement