Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A fan reaction to final fantasy 13, extreme

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

I think this is hilarious. Got a bit of a Dr. Evil thing going on there. "Square-Enix WILL submit ot the will of the gaming public"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lmao, great stuff from him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

i think someone should slap the spit out of his mouth and have some respect, FF has always been a ps game so why change now ?? mainly because... its crap, xbox doesn't need anymore bad games...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I think if he let his glasses fall to the end of his nose, and then pushed them up while doing a geeky snort laugh, I would think would be funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

S.I.R wrote: »
    i think someone should slap the spit out of his mouth and have some respect, FF has always been a ps game so why change now ?? mainly because... its crap, xbox doesn't need anymore bad games...

Fail. It was on Nintendo consoles first. :p

Look at my comment on his video.

• Advertisement
Advertisement