Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shower door wheely things

Options
  • 16-07-2008 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

one of my shower doors fell off while i was using it scared the crap out of me.... anyway it was the little wheely things that attach the door to the main frame. i cant get anyone from IMAGE DIAMOND showers to help i just want some new wheely things and don't want to have to get a new shower enclosure. Is there somewhere you can get things like that made to measure or am i stuck with one door held up with tape?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭coley

This happened to me too - not so much the shower door attacking me, but the wheelie thing busted. I sourced a few in chadwicks bathroom place I think, in Sandyford Ind estate. I think I visited most of the building/diy places in the area looking for them.

-Coley.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭robert2000

Thanks Coley i will try there tomorrow

Advertisement