Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet add-ons Comparison Table

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

fergm wrote: »
    Three have just increased their download limit to 15 gb a month

... and probably decreased their customer care training level by 15%.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Vodafone now shows:

# Usage is charged at 0.5c up to 99c or 168KB of usage
    # Price per MB after you have used your bundle is €5

For Bill Pay €9.99 p/m for 500MB

Yet O2 is 3c?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The 3 cent in the first post is out of date, i cant update it.
    o2 pay monthly is now 1cent per kb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

whiterebel wrote: »
    Vodafone now shows:

# Usage is charged at 0.5c up to 99c or 168KB of usage
    # Price per MB after you have used your bundle is €5

For Bill Pay €9.99 p/m for 500MB

Yet O2 is 3c?????
    There's an entry in our FAQ with Data Pricing that's being kept updated. It should all be up to date, I've clarified the €5/MB out of bundle costs with Vodafone bundle now.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59526469&postcount=19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

Why isn't the vodafone pay monthly 1gb / 9.99 (isp.vodafone.ie) add on listed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

elderlemon wrote: »
    Where is this on the Vodafone website?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

elderlemon wrote: »

It was a promo. It doesn't exist anymore, its now 500MB. It lasted about 9 months but it was only a promo offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭CivilEx

Davy wrote: »
    It was a promo. It doesn't exist anymore, its now 500MB. It lasted about 9 months but it was only a promo offer.
    It's still there in the Wireless Office Plus Data Bundles add ons. If you want it as a personal customer rather than as a business customer, ring them and ask for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

exactly. Vodafone don't promote it because lots of people are happy with the 500mb but any user can get it added to their account.
    CivilEx wrote: »
    It's still there in the Wireless Office Plus Data Bundles add ons. If you want it as a personal customer rather than as a business customer, ring them and ask for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Just from browsing the different sites, looks like 3 have the best deal. Best of both, then €10 for "unlimited" internet. Now if they only had a decent selection of phones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

Hello, getting an iphone and going to use it with Vodafone. Which is the best:

"1Gb ISP Promo 15MB Individual Bundle €10.04"

or

"Mobile Internet 500MB Add On Get 500 MB for the month -- ideal for frequent Internet and Vodafone live! users €9.99".

Can anyone tell me the difference between vodafone live v ISP? and can both be used for Tethering?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Davy wrote: »

It is still there, you need to sign up for the 500MB Live and then switch over. Mine is switching this week, whenever my billing day is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭CivilEx

nulabert wrote: »
    Hello, getting an iphone and going to use it with Vodafone. Which is the best:

"1Gb ISP Promo 15MB Individual Bundle €10.04"

or

"Mobile Internet 500MB Add On Get 500 MB for the month -- ideal for frequent Internet and Vodafone live! users €9.99".

Can anyone tell me the difference between vodafone live v ISP? and can both be used for Tethering?

Thanks
    The Vodafone Live won't work with the iPhone without some changes to the software in the phone and unless you are an expert user I wouldn't recommend it. Best to use the ISP access point, it will give you everything you need including tethering

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

Thanks a mill CivilEx, thats what i needed , a clear cut answer. I'm off to change my pricing plan now so when i get the iphone i'll be in business next week.

Thanks again.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

3 is the Best mobile internet add on. Iv tried the others. 3 u get cheaper faster data

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

el dude wrote: »
    Just from browsing the different sites, looks like 3 have the best deal. Best of both, then €10 for "unlimited" internet. Now if they only had a decent selection of phones.
    Is this deal on the Three website? I can only see 10gb for €19.99 or 1gb for €9.99.

Advertisement