Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

going out a year next week...

Options
  • 17-07-2008 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any advise. I will be going out with my girlfriend a year next week, and would like to do something nice and get her a nice romantic gift..

Does anyone have any ideas that may help? I was thinking of jewellery, but im not so good at picking out jewellery that she may like. I know she likes diamond, but I cant really afford that at the moment.

Any suggestions would be very welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭jonevin

well i got a ghd hair straightner for my anniversary and i was thrilled
    its the princess of all beauty products or aids
    costly at 200 euro but im sure any girl who looks after herself would love one
    next inline some of my favourite presents were newbridge silver
    they do a lovely diamond cross a big one its fifty euro i got it for my birthday loved it !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 KrazyLikeafox

Thanks for that Joan.. ONly problem is that she has curly hair, and I dont think she likes her hair straight, and im not sure but i believe ghd is just to straighten hair i think? but thatnks for suggestion anyway..

Another thing i was thinking of jewellerywise would be a past present future chain, the ones with the 3 diamonds in it. but i cnat find them anywhere..

yes those are lovley i think you can get them in h samuels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 KrazyLikeafox

Excellent... Ill have a look in there...

no problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,352 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any advise. I will be going out with my girlfriend a year next week, and would like to do something nice and get her a nice romantic gift..

Does anyone have any ideas that may help? I was thinking of jewellery, but im not so good at picking out jewellery that she may like. I know she likes diamond, but I cant really afford that at the moment.

Any suggestions would be very welcome :)

First-Date re-creation?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Unless you know for a fact what she likes, then forget about jewellery. Take it from me man, i work in a jewellery store. More to the point, forget about H Samuels, it's just a glorified Elizabeth Duke. (that's the argos one right? i forget)

How about a night or two away? Nice fancy hotel, with a hot tub!:) Take her out for a meal and a night on the town. Spoil her rotten. Get her flowers, chocolates etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

get her a tennis braclet you can get these in cubic zircona with sterling silve and they look like diamonds i got one and love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

You can suggest a week-end away and your gift would be to partially fund it (depending on how much you can afford and you want to spend).
    Say you can pay her flight, or one night in a nice hotel or whatever.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Not a PI.
    Moved.
    B

• Advertisement
Advertisement