Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Motels

Options
  • 17-07-2008 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Any in Dublin? Not even sure if they exist in Ireland.

Just curious.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

We call them 'cars'.:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Travelodge???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Do you mean the ones with the money slot to make the bed jump? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

travelodge

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

howth summit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Dogging ? can i watch ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I think the OP poster wants somewhere that rents rooms out by the hour,I don't think this kind of thing happens in Ireland but I could be wrong.

PS:If anybody knows were I could rent out a room for about 13min (including cleaning up time) let me know I could be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Dub13 wrote: »
    If anybody knows were I could rent out a room for about 13min (including cleaning up time) let me know I could be interested.
    Stud!

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Dub13 wrote: »
    I think the OP poster wants somewhere that rents rooms out by the hour,I don't think this kind of thing happens in Ireland but I could be wrong
    I was travelling out of Chicago on an interstate earlier this week and spotted a "Special afternoon nap rate 2 to 4 PM".

Obviously a 'nap' in the US is different fron a nap here! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Shelly banks near the esb Poolbeg buildings. Only catch is that you need a car :D

Advertisement