Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the disappearance of fingers mcgee

Options
  • 17-07-2008 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

:confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Gentlemen, this is why we have lolcats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Overheal wrote: »
    Gentlemen, this is why we have lolcats.

If you post longcat again I swear to god I'll brain you :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

lolcat.jpg

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sorry, I pressed a wrong button and instead of banning the obvious troll, I deleted him by accident which left a nasty mess that I cleaned up.

Suffice it to say, he is gone.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

But he had a funny username.

Aw :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

But he had a funny username.

Aw :(
    I thought it was a SHE

So did I, but Dev says different, and he's always right.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

He was gonna bring the "jobstown boys" to the AH meetup beers last weekend, we were all waiting to meet them .. but alas, his Parole officer said not to come :(

He was gonna bring the "jobstown boys" to the AH meetup beers last weekend, we were all waiting to meet them .. but alas, his Parole officer said not to come :(
    I was wondering what PO stood for. I knew it probably wasn't Post Office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Verita

I don't think he knew about the gee thing. Believe it or not it is only in the south of Ireland that people refer to vag's as ge/gee. It was in the profile that he was from Co. Down. Maybe it is just a Dublin expression?

I had never heard of it before I lived in Dublin. I thought his posts were fine when I read the Lisbon two thread and size 8 thread.

meh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I've heard the term used in co. Down many's the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

I would like to apologise for my behaviour last night. I had just come in from the pub where a young one had enlightened me on the downs side of being nicknamed fingers and having the last name of McGee. I had never heard that before. I have been called fingers for the last 20 years since I started playing the violin and I was a bit off :( Sorry. If you want to remove me that is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Last I saw he was trying to get into prison. *shrugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I would like to apologise for my behaviour last night. I had just come in from the pub where a young one had enlightened me on the downs side of being nicknamed fingers and having the last name of McGee. I had never heard that before. I have been called fingers for the last 20 years since I started playing the violin and I was a bit off :( Sorry. If you want to remove me that is ok.

i kenw a mcgee growing up
    we called him scratch

true story

now catz

funny-pictures-cat-giving-finger.jpg

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Consider it a free name change and I dont want to see that sort of crap on my site again.

DeV.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

DeVore wrote: »
    Consider it a free name change and I dont want to see that sort of crap on my site again.

DeV.

Eh? Is he back or did I miss something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Sully wrote: »
    Eh? Is he back or did I miss something?

Sounds like it. With a new name to boot.

Ooh this adds an air of mysetery. We have a new game to play:
    "Which n00b used be Fingers McGee"? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I though he was a she if only cuz of his posts .His profile confirmed otherwise

were were you on the night fingers McKee blah blah blah ......has a ring to it :D

Thank you Mr Devore and Mr Berutiel.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Mr Berutiel.

That's you sitebanned again. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Thank you Mr Devore and Mr Berutiel.

Mr. Berutiel?

This should be good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

gee is also unsalted butter used in indian cooking aint it

Should have gone for Phil or Ulich

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

You'd swear you owned the place, why don't you mind your own business :p

Sorry. I take it Berutial is a Mrs or Miss then? Hard to know the gender of some of the names.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sorry. I take it Berutial is a Mrs or Miss then? Hard to know the gender of some of the names.
    You'll take it all right. :D

And some are even genderless :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

you better believe it .Some thought you was a she

Gee is also an americanisim for 'Jasus' :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Vegeta wrote: »
    gee is also unsalted butter used in indian cokking aint it

That'd be 'ghee'.

Something fishy about the similarity.

SteveC wrote: »
    That'd be 'ghee'.

Something fishy about the similarity.

that's the stuff, wouldn't melt in your mouth

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Mr. Mrs. Miss. Three attempts and all wrong.
    You're on thin ice buddy.

It's Ms.
    or
    Your Highness.

• Advertisement

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Mr. Mrs. Miss. Three attempts and all wrong.
    You're on thin ice buddy.

It's Ms.
    or
    Your Highness.

Sorry about that YH. I only just turned on the pictures beside peoples names. (I knew there had to be a way to stop all the subscribed thread emails :D ) Would have made the assumption you were a female judging by that pic. Possibly into a bit of S&M? ;)

Advertisement