Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the disappearance of fingers mcgee

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

I meant to add, is there any chance I could chat to my friends in prison? I didn't mind helping them out when they needed information and stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Sorry about that YH. I only just turned on the pictures beside peoples names. (I knew there had to be a way to stop all the subscribed thread emails :D ) Would have made the assumption you were a female judging by that pic. Possibly into a bit of S&M? ;)

Talk about having a death wish, sun shine I suggest you read more and post less for a while.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I meant to add, is there any chance I could chat to my friends in prison? I didn't mind helping them out when they needed information and stuff?

I can site ban you again?

After your other comment above, I'm seriously contemplating it....

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I can site ban you again?

After your other comment above, I'm seriously contemplating it....

Why would you ban me again? Your Picture is quite nice. Slightly dark in a modernistic film noir kind of way. I find it nice and you want to ban me again? It seems I can do nothing right :( Might as well just ban me again. Seem like it will happen even though I am only being nice. :'(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Is this whole thread about vagina dentata or something?
    If you put that in there young man, I will bite it right off!

• Advertisement

Is this whole thread about vagina dentata or something?
    If you put that in there young man, I will bite it right off!

I have to sit in most nights and I have found this site a nice way to communicate with people. Just seems I keep rubbing them the wrong way. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I have to sit in most nights and I have found this site a nice way to communicate with people. Just seems I keep rubbing them the wrong way. :(
    Stop rubbing then. ;)

Sherifu wrote: »
    Stop rubbing then. ;)

Think I will take you mans advice and just leave for a while. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Mr. Mrs. Miss. Three attempts and all wrong.
    You're on thin ice buddy.

It's Ms.
    or
    Your Highness.
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    Talk about having a death wish, sun shine I suggest you read more and post less for a while.

caant.....loook.....aaway......

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Jaysus young fella u havent rubbed me up any wrong way at all. I think yer grand. Carry on son.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The guys nothing but a little troll, no doubt his original username was fully intended and all he's done since being unbanned is try to stirr shít.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

thin-ice-sign.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Simplicity

Rb wrote: »
    The guys nothing but a little troll, no doubt his original username was fully intended and all he's done since being unbanned is try to stirr shít.

I /fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Seems like it's only a matter of time before he's banned again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Seems like it's only a matter of time before he's banned again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Advertisement