Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ninja Gaiden Black

• 17-07-2008 10:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Currently dowloading this from Marketplace. I played the original but packed in because I got frustrated and I probably just spotted another shiney game to play.

So are there any big improvements between Black and the original? I read there is an option to lower the difficulty after a few attempts at a tricky part.

Do the graphics look any better played over the 360?

Am I letting myself in for weeks of torture?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,800 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

quarryman wrote: »
    So are there any big improvements between Black and the original? I read there is an option to lower the difficulty after a few attempts at a tricky part.

You'll only be fooling yourself! The game isn't that hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

I found one part extremely hard, it was the first boss fight with Alma (at least I think that's her name). I spent about five hours of solid play (of not more) just trying to beat her. Only afterwards did I realise that you were able to upgrade you weapons:eek:

Playing through Ninja Gaiden 2 now and am loving it. Some difficult bits but nothing too frustrating. And at only €32 from play-asia it is hard to say no:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,800 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Alma by far the toughest thing in that game. However once you realise that the fireball magic works well against her then it becomes more than manageable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Up to Chapter 4 now. Brilliant game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 giggsy99

Hi, i'm new to boards but have to agree, great game.

Bought it a while back, but it's been lying on the shelf for bout a year (Pro Evo and GT4 can be blamed for that). Back playing it now since yesterday and very impressed. Looks great with some seriously stylish swordplay. Izuna drop is cool too. Currently at helicopter fight in military base.

• Advertisement
Advertisement