Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know of a good sauna/steam room retreat in the Dublin area?

• 17-07-2008 10:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32

I'm trying to find a leisure centre where my girlfriend and I can relax all day and lounge about, popping in and out of various jacuzzis, saunas and swimming pools.

I'm having no luck at all locating one - the gyms/leisure centres that do offer this kind of service generally require you to be a member.

Anyone here with any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

I'm also looking for the very same! Please help or you may force me to move back to Finland!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

colsku wrote: »
    I'm also looking for the very same! Please help or you may force me to move back to Finland!!

Dublin City University have a pool, sauna , jacuzzi, tropical showers, steam room . Entrance for non members I think is about €20 with no time limit. Ring them @ 7005797 for info!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 csuti

I would like to find an infra sauna or even a normal one, but just that.I dont want to be a member of the gym etc.
    Does anyone know something in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭mr. pleasant

dak wrote: »
    Dublin City University have a pool, sauna , jacuzzi, tropical showers, steam room . Entrance for non members I think is about €20 with no time limit. Ring them @ 7005797 for info!

fyi: just rang them. unfortunately, you either have to know a member who takes you along (then its 25€ for a day pass) or you have to join (495€ for the year + joing fee of 100€). no other options for non members though.

so if anybody has other places to suggest, please keep them coming. thx.

Advertisement