Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Doc

Options
  • 17-07-2008 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭

Is it free for UCD students to see the doctor in UCD?
    And does the doctor be there during the summer?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

It's still free.

If' you've just completed your final year exams, you won't be able to use the Health Centre, even if you're continuing on in UCD.

There's always nurses there during the summer but the Doctors tend to be there on a far more limited basis, its probably best to ring and make an appointment if you can to ensure that there's a doctor there when you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

It's still free.

If' you've just completed your final year exams, you won't be able to use the Health Centre, even if you're continuing on in UCD.

that sucks?? How come? I mean I could understand if we weren't coming back but if you've accepted place on masters and everything and are still a student that really sucks!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm guessing it's probably to do with the idea that some people might rape the service until there student card expires or else you might apply for a masters, use teh health service and then no do the masters.

Mainly I think it's a case of them running a very much reduced service during the summer and trying to use teh resources as best as they can by not allowing students who've finished to use it.

Advertisement