Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Connect Access

Options
  • 17-07-2008 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Has anybody else been denied access to UCD Connect recently, or is it just me?

Everytime I try to log in with my student number and password, I get a bit "Access Denied" page - I emailed the IT helpdesk a few days ago, but I don't know if they work during the summer and if they do, I don't anticipate a speedy response.

I'd like to get this sorted out pretty sharpish, so I can pick modules and the like in August, but I don't know who to contact/what to do.

(I passed my Summer exams too btw, so they're definitely not kicking me out of the place):D

Any help boardsies could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Make sure you're not using Opera to log in. I had some problems with that. I just logged in there to check and there was no problem for me using FF or IE.

Does it just say access denied or does it give more of a reason?

Try logging into SIS directly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RightOn

It worked fine when logging directly into SIS - apparently our passwords have been changed to our 6 digit date of birth again.

Thanks a million UCD_Econ, what I couldn't figure out over 2 weeks, you sorted out in a hours.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

You're welcome. At least you can register while they try and fix the connect problem that you're having. If you're looking for your email and use connect to get it then just go to imap.ucd.ie

Advertisement