Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Funny KOTOR quote

• 17-07-2008 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

Rack ye're brains there for a minute...

In KOTOR2, when you meet Atris (I think that was her name, I may be wrong, but I'm fairly sure. See picture attached. Please do correct me if I am mistaken) she has your lightsaber.

When talking to her, there is a really funny quote to pick from. Summit along the lines of what you'll do if you get your lightsaber back...something like that...I just remember laughing a lot...

Anybody remember what that was??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Atris says (referring to your lightsaber): "I have kept it, so I would never forget your arrogance or your insult to the Order."

and the Exiles replies; ??????? anyone know what the options were, i remember thinking one was gas...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Can't rightly remember, something along the lines of "When I get that lightsabre back, I'll stick it where your hyperdrive doesn't shine." I may be misquoting a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

delta36 wrote: »
    Can't rightly remember, something along the lines of "When I get that lightsabre back, I'll stick it where your hyperdrive doesn't shine." I may be misquoting a bit.

ya it was summit along those lines...summit totally unexpected...

Advertisement