Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left credit card at home - can I take money out?

Options
  • 17-07-2008 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

Can I take money from my AIB account if I go into the branch with my passport? As I left my credit card at home today.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You can take it out of your bank account but not off your credit card. If you want to take it off your credit card use online banking to transfer to current account and withdraw as above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Yes you can take it out of your credit card

go to customer services with your id and details
    tell them your plight and it can be arranged

btw workd in an AIB branch for approx 3yrs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

LouOB wrote: »
    Yes you can take it out of your credit card

go to customer services with your id and details
    tell them your plight and it can be arranged

btw workd in an AIB branch for approx 3yrs
    You can walk up to the counter in your bank and withdraw from your credit card without having the credit card with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

how is it possible to draw monies out of a current account using a credit card account? my understanding they are totally different to each other... each is an account on its own!

Advertisement