Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bose cinemate

• 17-07-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

2.1 speakers which mimic 5.1.
    Cost €400 from Peats and while the Satellites are very good the ooommpphhh from the Bassbox is most disappointing, there is also no seperate Bass button to adjust the volume.
    It is a pitiful Bassbox.
    Anyone else buy this and if so what do you think of it?

Not sure if this is in the right forum.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Hey NR, moved to " HE Audio Amplifiers & Speakers" youll get more responses here.

Ill be the first to jump on the BOSE stands for "Buy Other Speaker Equipment" bandwagon. Overpriced for what they offer....see if you can take them back :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Bought 'em at Xmas, only got round to getting some1 to put 'em up, I live in a flat so they'll do for now, don't get me wrong they def improve the sound on my Bravia but in this day and age I expect a Bass button to control!
    They're are a lot better on the Xbox 360 and Sky Movies, they're very average on normal TV.

Advertisement