Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anyone in the country that will take 100 books from me for 100euro?

Options
  • 17-07-2008 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

My local 2nd hand bookshop refused to take them all. I jsut want to get rid of them! They're not crap books now...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

post them on adverts.ie

try second hand bookshops in dublin : the secret bookshop (wicklow street) or chapters (parnell street) spring to mind.

unfortuantely you cant advertise on the forums so please be careful ot the thread will have to be locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

actually, if you are just trying to get rid of them, why not just drop them into a local charity shop ? I'm sure they'd love them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 theScabbyLeper

I don't really want to sell them off one by one. I want the whole lot gone in a matter of seconds, and a crisp 100euro note in my paw.

Don't worry I'm not going to advertise here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Err... well, you could tell us what books they are? I'd certainly consider it if there were about 25 I was interested in reading...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 theScabbyLeper

I'll try and write up a list up and throw it on adverts.

And I don't want to give it to a charity shops because I'm a mean bastard who wants a bit of cash in these economically uncertain times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

And I don't want to give it to a charity shops because I'm a mean bastard who wants a bit of cash in these economically uncertain times.

Here here, well put:Dha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

I'm interested. If you could even list about 20 of them here I'd probably know if I wanted them. Are a lot of them from the same genre? Where would I be collecting them from?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I don't think the OP will be replying any time soon - look under the username

Advertisement