Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connelly Street

Options
  • 17-07-2008 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

so i'm moving toligo.. i have my house... but i'm wondering about the area i live in... its on connelly street... is that an alright place to live... as in is it scummyness and knackers or shiney and happy???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

ah i would say youll be alright there.(not the best or not the worst) its a bit of a distance from the i.t tho, 30 min walk aprox. but theres a bus stop near by. at least ur only a 2 min walk down the road to town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 talancaine

oh cool... I was just curious about the outside and wether i'm likely to get stabbed =D

yeah we took the house cause we were told theres a bus from round the corner and its pretty much in the town centre

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I used to live in Connelly street a few summers ago. It's a decent spot, very handy for going out. So close to tesco as well so if you need anything no matter what time of night it is, you're more or less sorted. Worst thing about it was the new apartments that are there now where being built at the time. Getting woken up at 8 every morning was a bítch. They're built now so you won't have to deal with it.

Advertisement