Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory Stick PRO Duo 4GB

• 17-07-2008 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Anyone know the cheapest place online or in a store for a genuine Memory Stick PRO Duo 4GB
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

the-lad wrote: »
    Anyone know the cheapest place online or in a store for a genuine Memory Stick PRO Duo 4GB
    Thanks

i have a 2gb one here, you can have it for free if you are anywhere near waterford city, i bought it by accident instead of a micro card.

if not try dealextreme.com, comes from asia so takes about 2 weeks to get here,

great site all the same !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I've used this site a few times with no complaints
    http://www.mobymemory.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭the-lad

daftdave wrote: »
    if not try dealextreme.com, comes from asia so takes about 2 weeks to get here,

great site all the same !

I looked at them but their prices seem too good :eek: to be genuine cards ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

the-lad wrote: »
    I looked at them but their prices seem too good :eek: to be genuine cards ;)

Afaik, dealextreme are genuine alrite.A lot of boardsies have used them in the pastSurely there real as well.It cant cost that much to make a tiny memory card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I've used dealextreme twice ( for products not available anywhere else), their shipping has been unreliable but it gets there in the end. And this is with paying for EMS. Might not be worth your while for something you can get in Europe and something you need soon.

Grawns wrote: »
    I've used dealextreme twice ( for products not available anywhere else), their shipping has been unreliable but it gets there in the end. And this is with paying for EMS. Might not be worth your while for something you can get in Europe and something you need soon.

i have purchased from dealextreme at least 20 times and i have always recieved my order, you have to remember that the item is coming from asia so you are talking at least 10 days delivery time, expect that and you will be fine.

most orders are sign on delivery as well and free postage, how they make money from that i dont know but im more than happy with their service.

Advertisement