Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chapter 6'7" Surfboard For Sale

Options
  • 17-07-2008 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭

Chapter 6'7" shortboard, made in Ireland.

Good as new condition, just one tiny ding on the rails, and fins could do with replacing, but apart from that it's perfect. Very sturdy and durable construction.

Photos will be up shortly, if you're interested pm me and I'll hurry up with getting them up

Board would be perfect for someone who wants to move to a shortboard and start to improve acceleration, kickback turns etc, or as a first surfboard for a younger / smaller beginner, or just as a shortboard to use on those slighly smaller summer days

Located in Tramore

Price: €195 o.n.o.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Price reduced to €180

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Any pics CantGetNoSleep ? (Even stock pics)

A friend of mine was talking about buying a short board. Ill forward him the link to this thread.

Best of luck with the sale either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Can't find any information about Chapter Surfboards on the internet, think they are only a very small company based in Kerry somewhere, haven't seen them on sale in shops in a while either

I'll take a few pics once I take the wax off and post them up

Advertisement