Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most idiotic drunk text message you ever sent?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Zzippy wrote: »
    Where can I meet your sister? ;)

She being treated in the "eye and ear" hospital in Dublin.

Bring grapes and 7 up.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,788 ✭✭✭✭L1011

elmyra wrote: »
    I'm ridiculous for that! In particular, I just can't become friends with any more Johns or Eoins.

My rule is I'm not allowed go out with someone who has the same name as any of my mates any more... writing off half the availables in one fell stroke there probably!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

about a year ago i told an ex i still thought about here all the time which was a drunken horny lie that probably caused alot more pain then was necessary for everyone involved

edit; actually there was a much recent one that was way worse. i was asking an old friend an opinion on a so called 'casual' relationship i was having about 4/5 months ago while i was at work. their opinion was that the girl was getting more attached then she should be for a casual relationship so i replied 'well thats the end of that then but i better wait till next week so i dont mess up the ball for her' of course i sent it to the girl and not my friend.

i was stone cold sober at the time aswell and damn sagem phones dont have a cancel button after you hit send so all i could do was watch it complete its sending and awake the hysterical phone call which took about 30seconds and then my battery died.....twas a fun night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Accidentally broke up with a girl I was seeing a few months ago. I hadn't seen her in two days. Was pizzled one night and was texting stuff like:

"I have seen you in ages, why do you avoid me"

Then another

"I've just thought about it, its over, dont want to see you again"

Was waiting at me phone for 2 weeks for a reply. She sent me a drunk one along the same lines as mine.

Had to go out and meet her in town to fix it up lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

I shouldnt be allowed near phones when im drunk. keep ending up in stupid drunken text conversations with my ex. on monday i decided it HAD to stop & told him we couldnt be friends, no contact etc etc. then last night i get drunk & text him i love him - cant even f*cking remember doing it. then theres a text an hr or 2 later which is just jumbles of letters, i think its SUPPOSED to tell him hes an a**hole & i hate him & to just leave me alone but i actually have no idea.

have done the sending messages to the wrong people thing sober. once sent a msg to the ex (bf at the time) that was meant for my friend giving out about him. oops.

phones + alcohol = BAD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

PeakOutput wrote: »
    about a year ago i told an ex i still thought about here all the time which was a drunken horny lie that probably caused alot more pain then was necessary for everyone involved

edit; actually there was a much recent one that was way worse. i was asking an old friend an opinion on a so called 'casual' relationship i was having about 4/5 months ago while i was at work. their opinion was that the girl was getting more attached then she should be for a casual relationship so i replied 'well thats the end of that then but i better wait till next week so i dont mess up the ball for her' of course i sent it to the girl and not my friend.

i was stone cold sober at the time aswell and damn sagem phones dont have a cancel button after you hit send so all i could do was watch it complete its sending and awake the hysterical phone call which took about 30seconds and then my battery died.....twas a fun night
    Nearly did this once, but I was quick thinking enough to TEAR the battery out of the phone before it sent! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

I was meant to send this to a friend.

<<This is Ms. X's number: 086XXXXXXX. Text her this message "hey it's sorcha. i told ya i lost my old phone right? so what was that secret you wanted to tell me?" I'll explain later...>>

Straight to Ms X of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Krsnik87

I had a good rant one night, send everyone in my phonebook a big **** you message. Woke up but didn't remember sending it, when I went out to the lads everyone was in tears laughing, I asked what was going on, they had sent the messege to everyone on there MSN's, phones etc. Damn message got everywhere.

They still have a copy saved and are always threatening to send it out again. I can only pray it doesn't make its rounds again lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Had recently left a job where I got on fairly well with my workmates, who were mostly Polish.
    One of the girls texted while she was in work (and obviously had very little to do) on a Saturday morning, inviting us to her going away party.

This text was at about 7am and woke up a very groggy and disgruntled me.
    Later that day I sent a text to my mate, who also worked in the same place, saying:

"Jesus, X woke me up at 7am about some going away party. Whats goin on.. she gettin deported or somethin?".
    Needless to say I sent this text to her... and received a reply:

"Wear your goddamn contact lens' when your sending txts!!".

Ahh, we had a bit of a laugh because thankfully she had a sense of humour. That and there was always a bit of banter between us all, and no I'm not a racist - it was just a joke in bad taste. :P

Good times!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

whats up vertakill long time no see pretty sure you told me that story while we were ****ing with nerds in work one time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭david_the_great

mine has to be a holiday rtext i sent once-

i was very drunk and had to make myself sick

my friend sent-

how you getting on? x x

i sent back--

i am gotin grand- had to make de one sikto dk ur... hagail haklaklaklakla javgg b hood uime

that hagail part and haklak etc was supposed to be hahahahaha

needless to say i never got a reply :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭david_the_great

jigglywoo wrote: »
    It's worse when you're ranting about someone and accidentally send the text to the person you were ranting about :o

yeah this is the worst- i was having an argument with someone i lived with and then text my friend saying- the bitch wont let m get a word in -and it got a bit heavier-

somehow i managed to turn it round and told her it was meant for her and that i was telling her what i thought of her!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sent a lot of people the code to jurys inn bathroom for some reason, that and the occasional text about feelings.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

dfnogu fspfidjosriq sfj sf psdgjoirhg sd sop

Now i don't remember the exact letters but it looked something like that.

Advertisement