Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spoiler: This weeks task result

Options
  • 17-07-2008 4:11pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Back to basics for BB's housemates

The 'Big Brother' housemates will be on basic rations this week after failing their latest task.

In the 'Vive La France' task the housemates passed the 'Art of Mime' and 'Le Tour de Grand Frère' (cycling) sections but failed to eat the five-foot baguette or to identify any wines.

On hearing the news, Luke said: "Darnell, you'll have to sit down with Lisa and work out how to stretch the basic budget."

Mohammed wanted to know if they could finish eating the five-foot baguette.

"'Course you're not allowed to," said Rex. "But if you do, you have to finish the whole thing in 10 minutes."

Either Rex or Belinda will be evicted tomorrow night.

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2008/0717/bigbrother.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I didn't think they would pass the task. Bex was disgraceful on the bike on last nights show. If I was in there I'd make the most of a task like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Task was designed to fail, BB so know what they are doing. They are bound to have something up their sleeve.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Yeah BB did know what they were doing.
    The wine tasting was a joke! ha
    Wine is just wine to most people.
    You can't master wine tasting in like a day!!

I don't know why Bex kept saying how she worked so hard at the task for nothing, she didn't do much compared to Stuart and Lisa.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Maybe not, but she is heavier than they are, (no comments on Weight please) ,I mean it in a way that,
    she has parts of her body that weigh heavier on the saddle, (thighs and bot) so she would have been in more pain than the others. Excluding ( I will say this only once ;)) , who is deffo out for an oscar.
    I do believe that the Diary Room becs tonight was completly real, and I thought it was very funny, Real but funny.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Anyone else think Darnell was a real prick when he:
    -Ordered the food of Sara and didn't eat it not to mention the way he ordered it
    -Put himself forward for Luke's party. I would have put the two girls who passed their task forward.

Just my two cents

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Maybe not, but she is heavier than they are, (no comments on Weight please) ,I mean it in a way that,
    she has parts of her body that weigh heavier on the saddle, (thighs and bot) so she would have been in more pain than the others. Excluding ( I will say this only once ;)) , who is deffo out for an oscar.
    I do believe that the Diary Room becs tonight was completly real, and I thought it was very funny, Real but funny.:D

Fat or not, she was pathetic.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Have to say, I thought the 2m long baguette was a bit much when it makes your "contestants" vomit. Surely there's a health and safety dilemma in there somewhere ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Dyflin wrote: »
    Have to say, I thought the 2m long baguette was a bit much when it makes your "contestants" vomit. Surely there's a health and safety dilemma in there somewhere ;)

Mario wouldn't have been too happy about that :D

Gillie wrote: »
    Anyone else think Darnell was a real prick when he:
    -Ordered the food of Sara and didn't eat it not to mention the way he ordered it
    -Put himself forward for Luke's party. I would have put the two girls who passed their task forward.

Just my two cents

Yeah I'd say that little stunt cost him a few fans. I know he thought it was going to be funny but I don't care. I don't like Darnell anymore.

Did anyone else think it was hilarious when Belinda got off the bike and was screaming in pain?
    I know she was actually in pain but I couldn't help but laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yeah ever so slightly dramatic there Belinda! She's definitely gone tonight.

I'm gone right off Darnell. He's acting like a dick the past week. I'd still like him to stay longer than Rebecca though :)

• Advertisement

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I'm gone right off Darnell. He's acting like a dick the past week. I'd still like him to stay longer than Rebecca though :)

Yeah that whole power thing went straight to his head.
    Yeah Rebecca has to go before Darnell, I hate the fact that she thinks she is liked by the public because she was saved! She couldn't be more wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I liked Darnell but his treatment towards Sara seemed bullyish. In my opinion thats his way of getting around a crush, he definately fancies her.

What about Luke & Bex, surely something is gonna happen between them when they get out. Luke is a smart lad, I think he'll play to win but do it discretely.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Had Mario done what Darnell did to Sara, he would have been slaughtered on here an DS. What Darnell said and did to Sara was far worse than Mario's words with Lisa. Long live the Bullshiner!!!

Advertisement