Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One Day As A Lion. Zack de la Rocha's new project

• 17-07-2008 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

new EP out July 22.
    Zack de la Rocha
    and John Theodore ( Mars Volta ).

Think it sounds really good. the lyrics for this song are one's that Zack's been doing live, both in an acoutstic Jam with Tom Morello in april 2007 ( C.I.W. ) and also as a live intro to Vietnow a couple of times.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Sounds cool, wouldnt be mad about it but its somthing you dont hear every day. Was expecting more from john on the drums, the beats are pretty simple but i suppose its gotta be to give the rapping room i guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

F*ckin class.

Listening to them here now. Zack is very talented, i prefer this to audioslave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Their eponymous EP that they released last summer was pretty cool. Did not think there was anymore being released though, as the full length album release for last Autumn fell through.

The track in the clip is from last summer's release and the release date in it is last summer's release date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

What do people think of his new solo track, Digging for windows ?

Personally - Love it

Advertisement