Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS 70-547

Options
  • 17-07-2008 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Any one did this exam?

Any comments? How many questions?Any advice for How to prepare for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Yeah, I have done it, did it last year around Febuary I think.

Its a design exam so there is no code involved. Its about design decisions, best way to implement a given solution, does the solution fit the requirements etc.

Its geared at those who have done some sort of design and implementation work in ASP.NET web apps. If you have ever deployed an app you will have done some work in this field. Also if you have had to make design decisions based on infrastructure requirements then this will be ok

The book isnt bad, not great but a lot of this exam relies on your own experience melded with the ability to think in the Microsoft vein of things. In the case of some questions, you may not do it the way that they suggested but there is no other option.

I did a MeasureUp exam and then guaged from that how i was going. As I did this exam as part of the 551 upgrade exam, I had a few less questions than the normal exam. Based off the test exam, I had a fair idea I would be ok, so I just looked over the requirements for the exam and made sure I knew something about it.

Advertisement