Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

October is gonna be huge.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Dead Space is out next Friday so that should get you by until L4D comes out.
    Insurgent wrote: »
    At least there is still plenty between now and then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    Dead Space is out next Friday so that should get you by until L4D comes out.

Definitely buying that. Looks cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭solace

Fable 2
    Gears 2
    Mirror's Edge
    PES2009
    Left 4 Dead
    GTA DLC
    Portal DLC
    Dead Space
    Street Fighter IV
    Prince of Persia

Jesus... I'm gonna be broker than I thought. Those are all DEFINITE buys for me. Except maybe SFIV, don't like the look of it at all. I never got to play Portal (just never got my hands on the Orange Box) so that'll be a handy download. Gagging to play GOW2... then Dead Space... gaar, they're all so class! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Far Cry 2 is looking tasty as well - all those F-ing games ;)!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Release Dates for some of us who keep forgetting the damn dates due to too many good games coming lo.

Fable 2 - October 24th
    Dead Space - October 24th
    Fallout 3 - October 31st
    Gears Of War 2 - November 7th
    Mirror's Edge - November 14th
    Left 4 Dead - November 20th (damn push back)
    GTA DLC - n/a

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Release Dates for some of us who keep forgetting the damn dates due to too many good games coming lo.

Fable 2 - October 21st
    Dead Space - October 21st
    Fallout 3 - October 31st
    Gears Of War 2 - November 7th
    Mirror's Edge - November 14th
    Left 4 Dead - November 20th (damn push back)
    GTA DLC - n/a

Fable 2 & Dead Space are the 24th..... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

Can't wait for Gears 2 and Dead Space.
    Need some cash first :(

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Im getting three games over the next two weeks, Far Cry 2 this Friday, Fallout 3 next Friday, and Gears the following friday! :D

I reckon Far Cry is going to be the dark horse out of all the games launched this month, looks absolutely amazing; especially the Map Editor mode! And as for Gears, it's gonna be so addictive!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

This happened last year as well. You would think they would try and space a few big games out over the year. Any of these games would have the whole summer to themselves if they were released and would surely sell more.

Fable 2 & Dead Space are the 24th..... ;)

Cheers :p

Saves me a wasted trip haha!

• Advertisement

Cheers :p

Saves me a wasted trip haha!

No probs, the weather's terrible anyway..... you'll catch a cold :)

^That would be no harm, would give me an excuse to stay inside all the time to play the games :D

Also, question about Fable 2, is it worth buying? I never played the first game so I dont know what to expect!

^That would be no harm, would give me an excuse to stay inside all the time to play the games :D

Also, question about Fable 2, is it worth buying? I never played the first game so I dont know what to expect!

I've seen 2 reviews so far. one was 10 out of 10, the other 9.5!

I think it's fairly safe to assume it's gonna be good! (if you like RPGs of course)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,878 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Im getting three games over the next two weeks, Far Cry 2 this Friday, Fallout 3 next Friday, and Gears the following friday! :D

I reckon Far Cry is going to be the dark horse out of all the games launched this month, looks absolutely amazing; especially the Map Editor mode! And as for Gears, it's gonna be so addictive!!!
    20 square miles of African Jungle, I can't wait :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

It'll be Fable 2 and Gears for me. Not expecting much from Fallout 3 at all now.

Just read Eurogamer's review of Fable II. 10/10. SOLD! :D

I've seen 2 reviews so far. one was 10 out of 10, the other 9.5!

I think it's fairly safe to assume it's gonna be good! (if you like RPGs of course)

Added it to the to buy list. Only read into left 4 Dead the past 2 days and I cant wait for it, the counter strike engine alone makes me wanna buy it :pac:

Added it to the to buy list. Only read into left 4 Dead the past 2 days and I cant wait for it, the counter strike engine alone makes me wanna buy it :pac:

Yes indeedio, Left 4 Dead does look class alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Far Cry 2 is looking great, as is Dead Space. Just been looking at Gears of War 2 vids and it looks very similar to the first one which I wasn't pushed on so I'll be skipping that. Left 4 Dead is high on my to buy list as well. Those games plus the rest of the Orange box and other games I have in my to play pile at home should keep me ticking over.

Advertisement