Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

massage therapist

Options
  • 17-07-2008 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey, can anyone recommend me a good massage therapist - deep tissue rather than aromatherapy - in Greystones area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ISOLDA

hi there is a very good massage therapist in killincarrig, I had a full body massage few times and my first ever reflexology treatmant on monday and it was amazing, check his web site www.calmamassages.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I just Pm'd you there OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 boc

Only ever had a massage once, deep tissue and it was at the spa in the marriot druids glen. well I thought it was good but as it was the only one I have had, you might want a second opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DAFYDD

Thanks a million guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Pommiedude

I know a good pysio in Southern Cross Road she works in Zest Personal fitness email me if you want her details

• Advertisement

Thanks but I've chosen guy from calmamassages already. had a 'calma special' massage this morning and it was great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

DAFYDD wrote: »
    'calma special' massage
    :eek:

:eek:
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DavidDublin01

DAFYDD wrote: »
    Hey, can anyone recommend me a good massage therapist - deep tissue rather than aromatherapy - in Greystones area?

howdy,

i actually know two foreign girls qualified in massage. They are extremely good. One is Hungarian, another is Polish I think. Anita works in Ranelagh and Izabela is based somewhere in Dublin 4. I went to visit these two places recently and both of them are fantastic although use different massage techniques and strokes. Let me know if you want details.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

I think they may have found someone by now.

This thread is 3 years old! :eek:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement