Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interrailing

Options
  • 17-07-2008 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey Guys,

Trying to Decide on the best Destinations for interrailing in Europe......
    Anybody been there done that ???
    Any Pointers/ Tips on places to go??

Cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

You would be better off asking over here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=925

I'm sure the folks there would be able to help you out no problem, best of luck with your trip :) (Make sure you go to Florence and Rome btw, they're beautiful cities)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Dubrovnik for the weeeeeeen.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Jaysus.
    Amsterdam. Doooooooohhhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Berlin
    Lyon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭life_is_music

stay away from florence!! It sucks!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

I'm planning on inter-railing in August and am gunna do Croatia and maybe some Italy. I've never been, but it looks amazing.

Tbh, I'd say anywhere you go will have some appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

We're flying out on monday. Going: Amsterdam>Berlin>Krakow>Budapest> We're leaving it open to whatever country we decide and finishing up in Prague.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Don't listen to Life_is_Music, Florence is amazing!! You should definitely get Berlin in there somewhere, a perfect capital city with great sights, history, beer and nitelife, and also if going to Czech Rep., take in Cskey Krumlov, its a really sweet little medieval town with the meatiest dinners you can imagine!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    We're flying out on monday. Going: Amsterdam>Berlin>Krakow>Budapest> We're leaving it open to whatever country we decide and finishing up in Prague.

Snap :cool:

Advertisement