Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Free Ford Transit

Options
  • 17-07-2008 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all
    Just bought myself a 05 Transit and am delighted with it.
    I've been working out of a 98 transit for the last year. Brought it for a DOE 2 weeks ago and it failed because the rust has got the better of the chassis.I dont really know much about engines or mechanics but the guy who failed it said that everything else in it was running fine.I'm on here to see if anyone would be interested in taking it off my hands for spare parts or even as a project for someone. It is an ex eircom transit and has been serviced regularly.
    Really dont want to bring it to a scrap yard.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

im Very Very intrested, where are you based ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I'll take it. Collect it tonight:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭maidhc

If it is in Cork, and none of the above want it, I'll take it over the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 flashingbeacon

in wexford you all still interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Yea still interested. If it's in wexford i'll take it on saturday morning? I'll PM you

• Advertisement
Advertisement