Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft Noob available for moving target practice

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

Fullback wrote: »
    Dave: I did attend HRTA on Saturday, got yelled at plenty (mostly by you) :) and generally had a great time.

QUOTE]

me Yelling ......slander !!!!

Glad you enjoyed your day hope to game with you soon

David

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

say BOOOO to dave and he will cry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

tis true !!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

glad you had a good time mate

im pretty new to the sport aswell, ive only had 4-5 skirmishes. I've played hrta and gtac and both are good places wth nice owners.

Generally youll see some ****e go on here but its just what happens on any internet forum. I've been lucky enough to meet most of the posters face to face and they are really nice people and have been really nice to me with advice, help and general friendlyness.

So dont be afraid to introduce yourself around aswell, its what i did and now i know a few faces and dont feel like such a newcomer.

and enjoy spending your life away buying and wishing you could buy stuff :)

enjoy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Ah sure most people are "noobs" to airsoft, and the only people who call other people noobs are people who play too much cod4 and only do so to try and show their "uber l337" airsoft status.
    So glad you enjoyed yourself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

glad you had a good time mate

im pretty new to the sport aswell, ive only had 4-5 skirmishes. I've played hrta and gtac and both are good places wth nice owners.

Generally youll see some ****e go on here but its just what happens on any internet forum. I've been lucky enough to meet most of the posters face to face and they are really nice people and have been really nice to me with advice, help and general friendlyness.

So dont be afraid to introduce yourself around aswell, its what i did and now i know a few faces and dont feel like such a newcomer.

and enjoy spending your life away buying and wishing you could buy stuff :)

enjoy :)

dont listen to him, hes such a n00b!

:p

haha, im only kidding Doc's sound, hes right though, on the internet you get a different perception of people and most are sound decent fellas, im only 8-10 months in the game myself but i know a lot of the players well.
    The only thing that seperates a "n00b" from a regualr is usually the camo., :D theres some great n00bs aswell as cr*p regulars.,lol
    dont worry about dave shouting at ya either, thats just the way he talks and he usually does a group hug afterwards.,rofl.,:p

hope to see you on the recieving end of my bbs soon.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Fullback

dont worry about dave shouting at ya either, thats just the way he talks and he usually does a group hug afterwards

Missed that bit, :eek:

I'll be back

Advertisement