Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curb my enthusiasm?

Options
  • 17-07-2008 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

ok. So my first tattoo is barely healed, I have two more planned and am contemplating a third. :D

Next up (after payday!) is the Koi fish for my side that I originally wanted... but it wouldnt fit where I wanted it. As I had a heavy weekend of work planned (running around, lifting etc) I decided to get my wrist one done first and wait.

For number 3: I've applied for a dream job, if I get it it means after a whole world of sh*t by my 25th birthday i'll finally be pretty much exactly where I want to be. So if I get the job I have a design based around an anchor on my foot planned to celebrate.

I love my wrist tattoo so much I'm thinking of getting something on the other arm to balance it out, either a charm bracelet or the start of a half sleeve on my lower/inner arm.

Everyone says tattoos are so addictive, is this normal?

I don't think Im covering myself with random stuff for the sake of it, anything I've planned means a lot to me, but Im wondering should I just chill out for a bit and make sure im 100% sure? :P

sorry for the ramble, long daY!

c X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Congratulations. If you're happy with them go for it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

they are indeed addictive! i'm in the same position, i'm 21 and have most of my torso covered.

the only thing that worries me is that, although i love all my tatts, i'm worried that in years to come i'll think of another big one that i'd love but i'll have no more room left :(

as long as you think hard about them and why you want them permanently on your body you're grand

Advertisement