Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ennis Road Traffic Lights?

Options
  • 17-07-2008 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

Has any else noticed the last set of traffic lights on the Ennis Road? They were out Tuesday, Flashing amber Wednesday, and today when your coming from the L.I.T direction, they let cars out once every 4 and a half mins. I was stuck there for 9 mins for just two cycles.

And then on the way home, the road up to L.I.T from those traffic lights was bumper to bumper, while there was no traffic before they screwed with the lights. Whats the story with that? They added on about 30 mins travelling today which is fairly crazy......

I hope somebody spots it quickly and does something about it. They've basically made that road unusable today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

Where? Ivans Cross?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I'm not 100% sure of the name. Its the one with the florist on the corner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Ya thats Ivan's Cross. Those lights are crazy. Travelling through them to the city from the Ennis side, they only stay green for a few seconds. I'd say they are just really out of sync.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Probably screwed up since the Munster Final in the Gaelic Grounds. Most traffic lights in the city were switched off before and after the game last Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Yesterday evening there was traffic all the way from Ivans back to moylish roundabout. I cut off through caherdavin and out by greenhills. no problem there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement