Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

limerick, cheap diesel???

Options
  • 17-07-2008 10:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭

i need to fill up tank, could cost me 130 euro, anyone know who is cheapest at momment:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Amber on the Old Cork Road past Georgian Village, 141.7 a litre afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

usually the applegreen station out beyond corbally...shell in thomondgate and corbally are usually pretty cheap too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

The station at watchouse cross used to be cheap. i don't know if it still is tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

luder wrote: »
    usually the applegreen station out beyond corbally...shell in thomondgate and corbally are usually pretty cheap too

ya the apple is usually consistently cheaper than the rest..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

+!. Always seem to ve cheaper than the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

The Esso on the dublin road (Singland Motors) is only 1 cent more per litre then apple. I usually go there as it's closer to work. Try www.pumps.ie. Useful enough when people take the time to update the prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

+!. Always seem to ve cheaper than the rest.

140.8 yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭CRAIG07

Applegreen is the best in limerick. They constantly have the lowest prices in both petrol and diesel in limerick !!!!!! plus nice friendly staff with is hard to find nowdays .

Advertisement