Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space w hores

Options
  • 17-07-2008 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hello pilgrams...any quake lans??? all this old posting got me thinking....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Is this TOWN.ie? Yes, there is the WCG LAN coming up, and also Midlans in the Midlands afaik which might suit you nicely if you're still in Athlone. I don't know to what extent Quake will be featuring at these LANs. Keep an eye on lanparty.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Townlad

How ya james hows things...was thinking more of just quake :)...i have limited connect at the mo...startin next week ill be doing 3 weeks hols in quake 3 for 3 weeks :) ill give ya fight some time ill drop in and we get a server...later....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Good stuff... no Quake only lans these days, but who knows with the impending public release of Quake Live (closely based on Quake 3).

Advertisement