Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HELP

• 17-07-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

So popped into dunnes to avail of the offer and picked myself up an xbox360 now in saying that i have it all set up etc and ready to go expect the joypad light will not stop flashing and i cant use it either anyone any ideas please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

You have to sync it with your xbox,press the button between the "microsoft" name and the "LB" button on your controller and also press the button beside the slot "memory unit B" on your console,wait a bit and it should sync the controller with your xbox so you can use it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

rejkin wrote: »
    You have to sync it with your xbox,press the button between the "microsoft" name and the "LB" button on your controller and also press the button beside the slot "memory unit B" on your console,wait a bit and it should sync the controller with your xbox so you can use it

Yeah that worked thanks a million , also few question do you always have to have batteries ? is there not a way to charge them ? And also thanks again but do i have to sync it every time ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

You can get a play and charge kit . It is a battry pack an a chagreing cable that way no need for batteries

Just one more question guys

Hey guys can someone recommend me someone that can mod an xbox360 please . I live in Louth and don't mind travelling a wee bit to get it done thanks a million.

Sarge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

i can mod 360's but you would have to pm me a pic of your drive as there is one drive that i dont mod

Ps im in swords in dublin so im only down the road

• Advertisement

Thats two guys i have in swords , can you Pm me please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

If you want to play on Xbox Live then I wouldn't recommend modding your console.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

If you want to play on Xbox Live then I wouldn't recommend modding your console.

Aslong as he buys the games he wants to play online he should be fine, they can only really catch you out if you have a badly burned game. So ive read anyway.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement