Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dust off your pes6

Options
  • 18-07-2008 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭

Hey I've been getting back into pes6 (don't have the new one) and I'm looking for people to play. Preferably now but I really a regular game as well. So anyone interested in pes6 on the PC give me a pm or reply here!

I was playing fifa on xbox360 for so long but playing pes6 now i'm convinced it's the best football game going.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

No PES5, all. the. way...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

You think so? Want a game of that? I was playing pes4 there a few days ago and pes6 is definately better than that but come to think of it i haven't played pes5 at all since 6 came out. I'll install it now if ye want a game?

EDIT: Actually it doesn't seem to be possible to play 5 online.

Yeah it would be great if possible, but it's like "I would if I could, but I can't" type thing. Aw yeah PES5 is unreal! The best one IMO.

So are you saying you wouldn't be up for some 6?

Well yes, but I only have it on 360 sadly, and I didn't touch the fùcking thing since New Years (literally). IIRC I don't even have it hooked up to the new tele.

• Advertisement

Ah right. I've only got it online on the PC (PS2 also but that online aint working). Dying for some games but I have to play people on the continent coz there's no english people on atm.

Or else I'll give you a game of FIFA on XBL if you're up for it, and also I have to get the fùcking thing working first!

Yea that'd be cool also. My xbox live name is luv ulongtime69 (with a space in there). I've been on a bit of a winning streak lately but I always assume when I win I'm playing 10 year olds :P Anyway let me know when ye get it up and running!

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Yea that'd be cool also. My xbox live name is luv ulongtime69 (with a space in there). I've been on a bit of a winning streak lately but I always assume when I win I'm playing 10 year olds :P Anyway let me know when ye get it up and running!

Add me as MKISSANE to your friends list. Its always good to get a decent footie game against a fellow boardsie. Get a private chat going and let the screaming commence :D

If only PES2008 had decent 360 online. I actually think its a better game then PES6 when you get into it.

oh no I think your mixing things up, I'de be playing fifa 08 on the xbox 360 but pes 6 I have on the PC only.
    EDIT: Maybe your not mixing things up... you are talking bout fifa?

• Advertisement

Okay, but it won't be during the weekend, heading down south for a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I have 6 on the pc, might try to organize a game during the week

cool, I'm up for a game most nights so keep us posted.

Mmm, Wednesday... possibly. Back from the Brake, I've work tomorrow from 8-6, so hopefully I can hook it up and put back in the old couches after. Harvey's the wànkers gave us shìte couches!!! :mad: Then I've football training on Tuesday, so maybe.

Advertisement