Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-Shirt printing in Ennis

• 18-07-2008 2:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

Anyone know of a place that does it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I seem to recall seeing a place in the carpark by the river off parnell street (hope I have that right, i'm dreadful on street names). It's between TM Office Supplies and where Edgecom Internet Cafe (whatever happened to that place anyway?) used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I seem to recall seeing a place in the carpark by the river off parnell street (hope I have that right, i'm dreadful on street names). It's between TM Office Supplies and where Edgecom Internet Cafe (whatever happened to that place anyway?) used to be.
    Thats gone about 6 Months along with Edgecom internet Cafe (And the other one on the Mill road opposite Downs & Howards) No money in internet cafes with increased rents and a charging rate of e1 to e2 an hour. Too many were at it, alos many of the foreign nationals that were using these places have gone home.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There used to be a place across from Flannan's that did it on teh Clare Road by Mickie Lynch's place.

I'd try the place next to Tony's Fashion on Lower Market St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

There's more net cafes here than ever now. Two across the street from each other near the record rack. Another in the market as well.

Walk another two minutes away and there's a video rental shop doing it. Can't see how they're making money alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 T-max

As an alternative you could buy a pack of HP T-shirt transperencies that you print with your PC/Printer and then iron onto t-Shirt...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I was up town this morning, noticed that they do printing in the Youth Center (across the road from the Boys National) the Record Rack also has a sign up saying that they do it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 427 ✭✭GKidd

Music shop in market printed a few T-Shirts for me. Cheap and good quality

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Steamer

Record Rack is the best, quick and cheap and normally if you get a few done they might give you a discount :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Mazletov

Record Rack is very good for t-shirt printing. I know someone who asked for a father jack t-shirt, without a picture, font size or colour in mind. Yet he was very satisfied with what they came up with.

Advertisement