Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do I get rid off 2 ton of soil ?

Options
  • 18-07-2008 4:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I have approx 2 ton of soil to get rid off ,does anyone know some one who wants soil or someone who will take it away for a fee; or is there a dump somewhere where i can pay to dump it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

if its good soil..stick an add in the limierick post...2 tonnes of free top soil...shouldnt have a problem getting rid of it...

i dont need any now....need 286 last year though..a well...

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

jc1976 wrote: »
    I have approx 2 ton of soil to get rid off ,does anyone know some one who wants soil or someone who will take it away for a fee; or is there a dump somewhere where i can pay to dump it.

I think there's always a big demand for top soil. Someone would definitely take it off you for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

for a fee.....:o some people would kill for top quality top soil man
    put an ad in the paper you will be suprised on the response

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

www.jumbletown.ie

its a site for giving items away...free to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Hey jc1976. What part of Limerick are you in? Do you need it collected or is there some way to arrange delivery?

Cheers,
    H3000

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

I paid about €50 for same a few months back (mind you, that was delivered and all) but there's a chance you could at least make a few quid on it.

I'd also take a half-tonne off you if ya want....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭adaminho

You could always bury it in a big hole!:D

Advertisement