Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It...

Options
  • 18-07-2008 5:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah. That cunt of a song is in my head. Courtesy of the insistence of every radio station to play it at least every hour.

Anyway, onto matters at hand; I really, really, really cannot wait to get back to Limerick. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Oh, I see the let you out again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Thread disappoints :(

Enticing me with faux lesboism...I don't even go to UL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

cson wrote: »
    Yeah. That cunt of a song is in my head. Courtesy of the insistence of every radio station to play it at least every hour.

Anyway, onto matters at hand; I really, really, really cannot wait to get back to Limerick. :)
    Thankfully I don't listen to the radio much and haven't heard this latest sh1te song.
    kaimera wrote: »
    Oh, I see they let you out again...
    There, fixed that for you.

OT. Hopefully we can arrange to head down there some weekend when the new semester starts. A Bulbs may be in order some Friday night.

I meant to say 'the' -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

The Don wrote: »
    A Bulbs may be in order some Friday night.

Oh look... a good idea! Well done :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

How abouts Friday August 15th? Nice round number!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 kimcardashian

wanna kiss me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

wanna kiss me?

:eek:

This kind of behaviour on boards...im flabbergast

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Mossin wrote: »

Isn't Kardashian spelt with a 'K'?

Anyway, I would be flabbergasted too but its the UL forum. We all know about the sexual tension between kaimera and cson can only lead to these sorts of posts...

440Hz wrote: »
    Oh look... a good idea! Well done :p
    I get them occasionally
    Otacon wrote: »
    How abouts Friday August 15th? Nice round number!
    In short no. Just because your around and don't want to come back another time. September 12th, Pete's bday
    wanna kiss me?

This isn't a dating forum but that hasn't stopped you in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

The Don wrote: »
    I get them occasionally

In short no. Just because your around and don't want to come back another time. September 12th, Pete's bday

This isn't a dating forum but that hasn't stopped you in the past.

You get good ideas occasionally :rolleyes:

Pete's birthday is 09/11 ;)

I know it hasnt stopped me before, but it hasnt produced much luck thus far, maybe next year :pac:

You get good ideas occasionally :rolleyes:

Pete's birthday is 09/11 ;)

I know it hasnt stopped me before, but it hasnt produced much luck thus far, maybe next year :pac:

I know its 9/11 but the Friday is the 12th and we could be in Limerick for it if the Bulbs was that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Come to Limo for my bday! Good half way point and we can all get waste... errmmm merry. Feck Pete, he'll be grand :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Oh, I see the let you out again...

Sadly I don't have the time to waste spend on boards anymore. Those bales don't wrap themselves you know. Unless someone invented a self wrapping bale, then I'd pretty much be outta work :eek:

On the plus side, I've figured out the riddle of Campus Life Services room allocation. Simple check it is, the reference no. gives your apt no. and room no. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

This thread is disappointing. I thought Cson had moved on from bestiality and had chosen wimmin. *Sigh* I suppose there's always next year for him to move on.

Re: bulbs...I think I'll have to avoid them in future. Foot breaking is no fun and that happened at the last one. A most memorable (in the not-at-all-remembered sort of way) night. :(

cson wrote: »

I hate you cson.

I heard that song for the first time last thurs in D2 and i thought of you.

**** :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

It's just a crap song!!!

Infact it's so crap it doesn't deserve it's own thread

Can't say that I've heard it. I think that is a good thing though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

I heard that song for the first time last thurs in D2 and i thought of you.

How sweet. Vomit. :P

Right I've heard it now. Its not too bad it your trying to pick up a chick. I'll have to hear it a few more times to get sick of it but rest assured that I will. It'll run past its sell by date pretty soon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement