Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantastic Contraption

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

stuck on "higher and mission to mars . any one any ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭theboytaylor

On "Higher" I just moved the ball thing right up to the edge of the goal, built a platform underneath it that sort of shoved it upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Blarney92 wrote:

That is Genius, must have taken ages to get it right though.
    byrner88 wrote:
    stuck on "higher and mission to mars . any one any ideas

Catapults FTW!

Quite a lot of them can be done with catapults to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Came across this game last week, took me 2 days to pass all the levels playing when I had time. Unpossible was the hardest and most satisfying to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

wow, discovered this at about 3.45 yesterday. played until I left work at 6, getting as far as handling.
    Went home, opened the laptop and didn't stop till 11 when I finally finished the last one.

For some reason I found handling to take the longest. Spent about an hour and a half, failed. Went and did tube and back and forth then returned to handling.... another hour or so until I got it done.

Unpossible was also extremely tough... but so so satisfying.

Thought u-turn was a bit easy for a finishing level. Should have ended at unpossible.

And I did all this without even considering making a bloody catapult :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement