Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WotLK Beta is Live - Patch Notes

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Yeah, Holy paladins are gonna rock after Wrath is released.

With my fav spell Holy Shock getting its cool down knocked down to 6 seconds from 15 and Lay on Hands cool down being knocked to 20 minutes from 1 hour.

Also, Holy Wrath no longer causes Forbiddence (and gives +20% + healing now aswell), so you can use it with Divine Shield. Think about that:

30% more damage
    20% more healing
    Invincible

I love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

palas are hard enough to grind down now in pvp ffs!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

Kinda glad i'm grinding all the S4 Lamellar stuff now even though it'll be obsolete days after Wotlk goes live...... I raid as prot and PvP as Shockadin / Healer. All 3 specs of pally are getting some nice buffs, with Prot probably getting the most I think just from looking at the talent trees.

Imo druids don't need any buffs, they're overpowered as it is. And as for sheep costing 9% of base mana, I agree with it. Mages spamming sheep in PvP is kinda retarded. Fair enough the target getting sheeped heals while poly'd but I have always maintained that sheeping should cost more mana than it currently does.... Warlocks fear should be treated the same too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Imo druids don't need any buffs, they're overpowered as it is. And as for sheep costing 9% of base mana, I agree with it. Mages spamming sheep in PvP is kinda retarded. Fair enough the target getting sheeped heals while poly'd but I have always maintained that sheeping should cost more mana than it currently does.... Warlocks fear should be treated the same too.

Fear is 12% of Base for ages now. It doesnt work reliabily and sometimes fears people out of range. Cant say Im too pushed bout being sheep'ed, nice little break and health boost. Rarely happens tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

From MMOchampion

Update - To prevent any confusion, all the changes to mana cost from % of base mana to a fixed mana value have been removed from the class changes, also, warlock changes have been updated.

Linky!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement