Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drunky drunk.

• 18-07-2008 8:36am

Think im gonna get a nagin on me break tbh, Still drinkin wine and am in work in 20 mins. Cant get out of bed..

Boss is on a break tho, so i can just not go in pretty much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Fascinating :rolleyes:

I can see this thread lasting a long long long long time....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Think im gonna get a nagin on me break tbh, Still drinkin wine and am in work in 20 mins. Cant get out of bed..

Lazy employed ****er, get your ass off to work!!!

Incase you haven't noticed we are in recession, many people want yer job!!!!!

I'm actually not trying to be mad or anything. Just trying to spread the wine-at-work sickness.

I can and did see your ma lasting longer tbh

Public Service btw. ha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Sure we already knew that them public service feckers do nothing all day anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Rojomcdojo wrote: »

Does your boss have a desk?

/scratches chin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Alcoholism is not cool kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Naos wrote: »

really:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Naos wrote: »

Ah, thats where I went wrong....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

May not be fun but at least we can look at that person shake our heads in disgust and tut away. They're contraversal so gives all of us boring people something to talk about. Im still feeling the effects of a few beers from last night! I aint a frigging public servent, i had to get up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

MIN2511 wrote: »
    really:rolleyes:

Really really :rolleyes:

Advertisement