Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Darts in town

• 18-07-2008 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Bit of help please...

Does anybody know of any pubs with dartboards in Dublin city centre? Theres no mention of any in the Guide thread.

Help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

A pub in james's st, forget the name, has one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

The lantern in harolds cross but that isnt really the city centre. Not many in the centre seem to have any.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

The Market Bar in the fruit market, but ...... (insert whatever you want here)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

yeah there's one in the bar of the camden deluxe hotel..its the bar with the pool hall upstairs..on wexford st. pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Healio wrote: »
    A pub in james's st, forget the name, has one.
    The Tram has one in fact a there is a few pubs with boards on James's St.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

The lantern in harolds cross but that isnt really the city centre. Not many in the centre seem to have any.

Someone told me that The Latern is no more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Someone told me that The Latern is no more.
    No way:eek: Hope that is not true, a lot of bars in that area have closed in recent years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

Thanks for the replies...fair play nozebleed..the palace isnt too far away from here so that looks the best option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Damo.Smith

the palace is a great spot for a game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

AndyP wrote: »
    The Market Bar in the fruit market, but ...... (insert whatever you want here)

...that nobody would ever fit through the fire escape if there was ever a fire.

Thats the nicest thing I could think of. :)

Not exactly a great place for the headquarters of the North City league.

I know the thread is a little old but a few places with boards are.

McGettigans (Queen St)
    The Tap (Church St)
    Dean Swift (Francis Street)
    Malt House (James St)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Maybe you can write a post in the Dart Pub Guide to Ireland thread Shenanigans with the names of the pubs with boards in the Dublin City Centre.

I would do it but I dont wanna take your credit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭The Everlasting

On the northside, Kavanaghs The Temple on Dorset Street is cracking for a game of darts.

As is Stoneys on Hill Street just beside Temple Street Childrens Hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

As is Stoneys on Hill Street just beside Temple Street Childrens Hospital

Thats the one I was trying to remember...place is a lot nicer inside than it looks and u get a nice peaceful game.

Advertisement