Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

pduff13 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if more City tickets for Saturday week will go up on sale? Missed application period. Would have had enough points too.

Just fyi with the win last night this game will now be moved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

would anyone be able to help me with 2 tickets together for the bolton match on may 1st at the lane??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

mickman wrote: »
    would anyone be able to help me with 2 tickets together for the bolton match on may 1st at the lane??

It will probably be a popular game being the last home one of the season, but Im sure we can get 2 for you between us all.

hatch

thanks man, it coudl also be half empty if we are in 7th position and out of the fa cup :-)

hatch

thanks man, it coudl also be half empty if we are in 7th position and out of the fa cup :-)

:D very true

• Advertisement

Lads, Mickman and Manic087 are looking for memberships for Bolton, last home game of the season, can anyone help them out, Im all out.

thanks hatch. mullo has me covered

Super.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Manic087

Just myself at the moment so...all help appreciated.

Thanks for posting Hatch!!

Manic087 wrote: »
    Just myself at the moment so...all help appreciated.

Thanks for posting Hatch!!

anyone got a spare membership so we can help Manic out, myself and hatch are used up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kevinoh

manic087, i have sent you a pm with a membership no. for the bolton game.

kevinoh wrote: »
    manic087, i have sent you a pm with a membership no. for the bolton game.

cheers Kevin

Manic - can you sort from here, have you an ac on site? If you need help booking etc drop me a pm with you number and I will talk you through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

If anyone else needs a membership number for Bolton game drop me a PM

pduff13 wrote: »
    If anyone else needs a membership number for Bolton game drop me a PM

Fair Play Duff, you might PM Manic as I think he is still one short.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭bush doctor

Hey folks

Wondering if anyone can help out getting two tickets to the Fulham game on Wednesday?

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

need a ticket for man city away. any advice? Not a member. Great to be back on boards, I've been locked out for ages

need a ticket for man city away. any advice? Not a member. Great to be back on boards, I've been locked out for ages

The allocation should be quite decent for the City of Manchester stadium. My membership has over a hundred loyalty points so your more than welcome to use it, you'd have a decent chance of getting one I would have thought.

One of the lads might be able to offer you a season ticket if its not being used.

The offer is there either way mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hey folks

Wondering if anyone can help out getting two tickets to the Fulham game on Wednesday?

TIA

Your best bet would be to ring the Ticket Office and see if they have got any returns in.

+44 207 998 1068

Tickets went on sale for the original game back in February, again I'd say the best thing to do is phone the Ticket Office to see if they have any to release on general sale.

Tickets went on sale for the original game back in February, again I'd say the best thing to do is phone the Ticket Office to see if they have any to release on general sale.[/QUOTE]

With the game being re-fixed, Id say there's a decent chance of getting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Looking for a spare for Bolton on 1st May

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭joekeville

still looking for 3 to 4 for united game 25th april

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

joekeville wrote: »
    still looking for 3 to 4 for united game 25th april

Thats moved to the 24th now Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Anybody know if i'd get a ticket to Old Trafford on general sale? I just need one ticket, any advice would be gladly welcomed as I'ma first timer at buying tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DamienKilmurray

Looking for a spare ticket for the re-arranged Arsenal game if anybody can help? Cheers guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Anybody know if i'd get a ticket to Old Trafford on general sale? I just need one ticket, any advice would be gladly welcomed as I'ma first timer at buying tickets!
    not going to general sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

I have a spare for the goon game on 14th April. I'm looking to swap it for a Spurs pompey cup semi final ticket.

pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

long shot i know but looking for 2 for man u away.Am a bronze member myself but couldn't go at the time of applying but can now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sa_arsenalfan

Desperately looking for an Arsenal ticket vs Fulham on 8 May, am travelling to the UK and this is will be the first opportunity I've had to watch an Arsenal game. Please, will pay well for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Desperately looking for an Arsenal ticket vs Fulham on 8 May, am travelling to the UK and this is will be the first opportunity I've had to watch an Arsenal game. Please, will pay well for it!

Two things:

1. Forum name = Spurs Supporters Club.

2. Tickets & Travel forum, though I suggest you read the forum rules before posting, and remove any mention of "paying well" from any post you make there.

Good bye.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 littledel

hi lads iv been trying all morning for 2 tickets for the liverpool match on nov 28,a early x mas present for my dad...anyone got 2 spare or know where to get 2..cheers

Advertisement