Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

if there are any tickets on the go for any game i'd be interested

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Ormus wrote: »
    if there are any tickets on the go for any game i'd be interested

thanks

Be a bit more specific mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Be a bit more specific mate.

i mean in general, if anyone had spare tickets for any spurs match, home or away, league or cup, i'd be interested in hearing about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

i mean in general, if anyone had spare tickets for any spurs match, home or away, league or cup, i'd be interested in hearing about it.

You tell us what game you are looking at and if someone can help they will. Normally tickets avail for most games.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Ormus, there are rarely people who have spare tickets going on this forum. Your best bet is to pick a game you'd like to go to and there are quite a few members who'll offer to help you out by buying tickets for you.

Let us know the game and how many tickets you need and we'll do our best for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 alidxx

hi guys.. wondering if anyone has any tickets to the spurs v liverpool on the 28th.. my dad had it planned to go over and we have hotel and flights booked.. but tickets are sold out.. if anyone could help it would be the best ever as its for my little brothers birthday too..im looking for 3... hope someone will help x

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

Lads,

Looking for one / two tickets for Bremen game. Heading over myself but need another one for my bro. I have sorted poeple on here before and so would be willing to return the favour at any time!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 killianoreilly

Story lads, looking for 1 ticket for the liverpool game on 28th. Would appreciate big time

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Story lads, looking for 1 ticket for the liverpool game on 28th. Would appreciate big time

COYS
    pm'd you not sure if you got sorted,if not i can sort you out with 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭leonards

hi...
    looking for two tickes for the ManU game in Jan ?
    Rgs,
    Sean...

• Advertisement

leonards wrote: »
    hi...
    looking for two tickes for the ManU game in Jan ?
    Rgs,
    Sean...
    I can lend you my membership number if someone else can lend you the second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Na_Fianna97

hi,
    any1 got 2 tickets to the arsenal v wolves game in february?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

hi,
    any1 got 2 tickets to the arsenal v wolves game in february?

yeah right :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Na_Fianna97

yeah right :D

sorry, just found thread for tickets but didnt know it was spurs!! Do u know were i will get arsenal tickets?
    P.S. im new

sorry, just found thread for tickets but didnt know it was spurs!! Do u know were i will get arsenal tickets?
    P.S. im new
    Arsenal ticket office :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

anyone need a ticket for the liverpool game 28th nov

P.S. im new

Might get some joy over here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=896

Best of luck.

donspur wrote: »
    anyone need a ticket for the liverpool game 28th nov

I got your PM Darren, and will ask around to see if anyone needs a ticket for the game. If you don't shift before the game send it over with Bud anyway and we might manage something on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

sound will do

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

Hi, I'm looking for 2 tickets to the spurs v bolton game on feb 5th. its a present for my husband but the packages are working out very expensive. i came across this thread and saw a similar request so hopefully someone can help me too?

• Advertisement

Mrs W wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for 2 tickets to the spurs v bolton game on feb 5th. its a present for my husband but the packages are working out very expensive. i came across this thread and saw a similar request so hopefully someone can help me too?

Hello Mrs W.

First off remember that this game is not fixed for that date, it is possible it may be moved for television, so bear that in mind for you planning.

Secondly, is the 2nd ticket for you or for another male? I ask because its likely someone will be able to sort something out using their club membership but its best to make sure we use a female membership for yourself if required.

I'm sure there'll be someone who can offer to help.

Hello Mrs W.

First off remember that this game is not fixed for that date, it is possible it may be moved for television, so bear that in mind for you planning.

Secondly, is the 2nd ticket for you or for another male? I ask because its likely someone will be able to sort something out using their club membership but its best to make sure we use a female membership for yourself if required.

I'm sure there'll be someone who can offer to help.
    i can offer my male membership

yes the 2nd ticket is for me, not payin all that for him to go away without me!! when would i know if the match was being changed? i want to buy it for christmas and theres good prices on the flights now.
    i didnt expect to get a reply so quick! thanks for all ur help, i was reading some of the other threads and ur all very good for helping ppl out like this

yes the 2nd ticket is for me, not payin all that for him to go away without me!! when would i know if the match was being changed? i want to buy it for christmas and theres good prices on the flights now.

Early December.

Hi Mrs W..

It wont be a problem at all hopefully. Where are you based ? Keep an eye on the spurs website and it should announce any time/date changes in december ! I will try keep an eye on it too and update this thread when I see it ! The lads have already offered to help, and I have mine and my better halves available too so we should be ok.

i'm based in dundalk but am in dublin a good bit so anywhere between here and there is fine. would it be early december if they were going to change it or how likely is it that they would? i want to be able to give it to him for christmas

i'm based in dundalk but am in dublin a good bit so anywhere between here and there is fine. would it be early december if they were going to change it or how likely is it that they would? i want to be able to give it to him for christmas

I'd expect news in the first ten days of December.

Are you making a weekend of it? If so why not fly early Saturday morning and back last thing Sunday night (in/out of Stansted is your best bet, especially if the match is a 4pm kickoff on the Sunday as White Hart Lane is very close to Tottenham Hale station which is on the train line to Stansted) which will cover every eventuality other than a Monday night game?

I work in Dublin so could meet you anywhere in the city centre anytime..

thats great, my brother lives there too so there would be no problem meeting up. around how much are the tickets?

• Advertisement

thats great, my brother lives there too so there would be no problem meeting up. around how much are the tickets?

Cheapest around £30 and most expensive around £55gbp.

Advertisement