Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭shrek008

Hi,would anyone have three tickets for this game?Birthday presents for two sons,i know its a long shot but was promised tickets from another source and was let down!!Any help would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

shrek008 wrote: »
    Hi,would anyone have three tickets for this game?Birthday presents for two sons,i know its a long shot but was promised tickets from another source and was let down!!Any help would be great!

Wrong forum fella, search for the Soccer Tickets and Travel Forum under the Sports category.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 alidxx

i no its a long shot but i still cant get tickets for the spurs and liverpool game.. can anyone help me.. i need 3 for my dad boyfriends and little brother..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

alidxx wrote: »
    i no its a long shot but i still cant get tickets for the spurs and liverpool game.. can anyone help me.. i need 3 for my dad boyfriends and little brother..
    was it mean't to sound that way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 alidxx

ops i meant my dad, my boyfriend and little brother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

had a look at the spurs website to see if they had confirmed the dates. does it have to have the "buy ticket" symbol beside the fixture?

Anyone lend me 2 membership numbers with a good few points on so i can apply for villa away.Cheers.
    I have 2 just need another 2

Mrs W wrote: »
    had a look at the spurs website to see if they had confirmed the dates. does it have to have the "buy ticket" symbol beside the fixture?

This website will have the most up to date TV schedule, at the moment they only have up until the end of January listed:

http://www.premierleague.com/page/UKAndIreland/0,,12306,00.html

The onsale date for Bolton is Monday 6th (presale for Bronze members) and Tuesday 7th (normal sale for members)

Keep an eye on this site as somebody usually posts up the TV fixtures when they are announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭wellboys

This website will have the most up to date TV schedule, at the moment they only have up until the end of January listed:

http://www.premierleague.com/page/UKAndIreland/0,,12306,00.html

The onsale date for Bolton is Monday 6th (presale for Bronze members) and Tuesday 7th (normal sale for members)

Keep an eye on this site as somebody usually posts up the TV fixtures when they are announced.

Sorry for appearing out of the blue here lads! I'm looking to get over to the Lane for the Bolton game, I've never been and with a season where we're playin classic stuff it seems like the right time!

There's 3 couples thinkin of headin over. We dont mind where we sit but would prefer to be with the missus! Would I get them on general sale?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

Wellboys just dropped you a PM on this. I can sort you with membership cards etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

pduff13 wrote: »
    Wellboys just dropped you a PM on this. I can sort you with membership cards etc.

ditto wellboys if Pduff hasnt enough I have 2 adult mems 1 male, 1 female you can use

cheers

Mullo

Also have 1 adult male membership if needed wellboys

Jaysus lads.. Ye're good! I'll hold out for the general sale but if I get no where I'll get back to ye.. Thanks a million for the offers!

wellboys wrote: »
    Jaysus lads.. Ye're good! I'll hold out for the general sale but if I get no where I'll get back to ye.. Thanks a million for the offers!

The lads are offering you the chance to buy tickets during the members sale, which means you'd have a much better chance of getting all you need.

If you wait until they go on general sale (if at all) then you'll lose that advantage, the memberships would be no use.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

The lads are offering you the chance to buy tickets during the members sale, which means you'd have a much better chance of getting all you need.

If you wait until they go on general sale (if at all) then you'll lose that advantage, the memberships would be no use.

Exactly.
    Take the lads up on the offer mate, or you will end up with no tickets..

Thanks for the advice lads.. I'll probably take the lads up on their offers!

By the way.. How does the whole membership cards/numbers work for getting tickets? Do you need I.D or anything?

Thanks for the advice lads.. I'll probably take the lads up on their offers!

By the way.. How does the whole membership cards/numbers work for getting tickets? Do you need I.D or anything?

Assuming you buy them with memberships, you will need the relevant membership cards on the day of the game, along with the e-mail that the card holder will be sent from the club with seat details etc..

So either you get the card details and get the tickets yourself, or the member himself will get them and you sort him with the dollars..

How many tickets can I get with one membership card?

When they go on sale to members, it's one per membership.

you can get 1 per membership but if you have 6 memberships and get in day one of the sale you will most likely get 6 tickets together. One of us will help you with getting them but bare in mind you need to get the mem cards off us. Where are you based?

• Advertisement

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Assuming you buy them with memberships, you will need the relevant membership cards on the day of the game, along with the e-mail that the card holder will be sent from the club with seat details etc..

So either you get the card details and get the tickets yourself, or the member himself will get them and you sort him with the dollars..

Is this important,if so i need to get intouch with someone :eek:

Is this important,if so i need to get intouch with someone :eek:

once you know your seat no not really, just in case of issue. They can also scan the barcode to get your seat if you lose the mail.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    once you know your seat no not really, just in case of issue. They can also scan the barcode to get your seat if you lose the mail.

Yep. You will manage without it, but for guys that haven't been there to often, it's prob handy to have it.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    you can get 1 per membership but if you have 6 memberships and get in day one of the sale you will most likely get 6 tickets together. One of us will help you with getting them but bare in mind you need to get the mem cards off us. Where are you based?

I'm in Galway..

• Registered Users Posts: 22 T1961D

Was trying to get two tickets for me and a mate for this game with my membership guest ticket day is today 1st dec and even though website indicates some tickets in west and north stands but can't buy any.Flights and hotel booked already.

Will i get two on ticketexchange?
    or unlikely I know but if anyone is looking to sell two please pm me

Flights and hotel booked already.

P.S. not bothered about sitting together.

does anyone know when the tickets for the Bolton game on Feb 5th go on sale?

does anyone know when the tickets for the Bolton game on Feb 5th go on sale?

Monday/Tuesday 6th/7th Dec to Members

Here's the link to the dates on the website

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticketinfo_dates.html

are any of the original offers to help me with 2 tickets still open???

did you get sorted. If not drop me a pm and we can sort tickets.

• Advertisement

Sorry Mrs W, just spotted this. Yes original offer still open of course.

Advertisement