Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket swap/sale/wanted superthread - post all in here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

The family are heading over to London for Xmas and Mum is looking to get a ticked for my Dad to the Newcastle game on the 28th in the Lane as part of his present. If any one has one for sale or can get one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    The family are heading over to London for Xmas and Mum is looking to get a ticked for my Dad to the Newcastle game on the 28th in the Lane as part of his present. If any one has one for sale or can get one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

COYS
    That game is sold out but i'll keep checking ticket exchange to see if 1 comes up,If its only 1 needed i can get it on my membership if one come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

That game is sold out but i'll keep checking ticket exchange to see if 1 comes up,If its only 1 needed i can get it on my membership if one come up.

Yea only one is needed as I'm not heading over to London with the family. That would be brilliant if you could. I'll sort you out with the money and everything how ever is easiest. Thanks mate.

Did mrs w get sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Did mrs w get sorted?
    yep sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 jrt123

when they say blackpool/spurs is sold out, they mean that dont they!!
    anyway of sourcing 2-3 tickets!?

thanks!

jrt123 wrote: »
    when they say blackpool/spurs is sold out, they mean that dont they!!
    anyway of sourcing 2-3 tickets!?

thanks!
    i might be able to get 3,have you flights booked

1 away in milan plz :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

If anyone can source Milan at home I'll put them top of my christmas card list :)

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

anybody know what CAT the home match v milan will be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

curraghyid wrote: »
    anybody know what CAT the home match v milan will be?

According to the minutes of the last meeting between the club and the Supporters Trust, there is no intention to raise prices for the knockout stages so I'd expect Cat A.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lydiabehan

Hi guys,

just wondering if anyone has spare tickets for the Bolton match on the 5th of Feb. I'm looking for 2 adult tickets. Booked flights a while back and missed the ticket onsale date

Thanks,

Lydia

lydiabehan wrote: »
    Hi guys,

just wondering if anyone has spare tickets for the Bolton match on the 5th of Feb. I'm looking for 2 adult tickets. Booked flights a while back and missed the ticket onsale date

Thanks,

Lydia
    There's none on the ticket exchange at the minute but there will be nearer the game.

• Impossible it'il be i no, but Looking for 1 or 2 tickets for Man Utd game on Jan 16th. Any help be great. Thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 chalkiedoyle

SPURS V BOLTON
    I'm looking for a ticket for the game against Bolton 6 Feb
    for my young fella its his birthday, he's he's a mad spurs supporter
    i should've sorted out a ticket before i booked flight an accom
    ..if all else fails we'll have to try get one outside the grounds ...can anyone help ?? plz
    user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gifedit.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Your leaving it late mate. Your chances of getting 2 together from a tout are not great to say the least.

Hang on mate, did you check the ticket exchange on the spurs website ? There is 2 available but in different parts of the ground.

im not in the supporters club
    ...if i can get a ticket for my son to see the game
    i would be over the moon...

im not in the supporters club
    ...if i can get a ticket for my son to see the game
    i would be over the moon...

you dont need to be in the supporters club. Go to Spurs website, go to tickets, buy tickets. Open an account for ticket site. Once open log in and click on Bolton game, when it brings up the ground you will see its all red. There is an option beside it for ticket exchange, click this and it will bring you to a list of tickets people have put up for sale. Pick a ticket and buy it. Game is on general sale so all you need is to be registered to the ticket site. They will post the ticket(s) to you.

Cheers Mullo

i'll try that now....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Its a bit early but id be looking for a ticket to The liverpool away game in may if anyone had enough loyalty points and would be so kind as to help me out... :)

oppiuy wrote: »
    Its a bit early but id be looking for a ticket to The liverpool away game in may if anyone had enough loyalty points and would be so kind as to help me out... :)

I will help if I can, is it just the one ticket? 2,000 away tickets but no idea what the loyalty point cut off will be. Drop me a pm nearer to the time.

Cheers Mullo

i'll try that now....

any luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jrt123

will try going through official channels first, but failing that what are my chances of picking up between 2 and 4 tickets for the west ham just after paddy's day?

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Mullo76 wrote: »
    I will help if I can, is it just the one ticket? 2,000 away tickets but no idea what the loyalty point cut off will be. Drop me a pm nearer to the time.

Cheers, probably one as im going with a load of Pool fans. Went last year and got a ticket on the day for our end as it was a rearranged fixture on a wed night.

The atmosphere at Anfield is cracking and our lot were fantasic ( as always)

Im pm closer to the time

jrt123 wrote: »
    will try going through official channels first, but failing that what are my chances of picking up between 2 and 4 tickets for the west ham just after paddy's day?

tickets for this go on sale Mon/Tues next week. It will sell out quick.
    I can get you 2 tickets, 3 if one of them is for a kid. Someone else may be able to help. Other option is a Thomas cook package which includes hotel, see club website for info.
    PM me if you want.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    tickets for this go on sale Mon/Tues next week. It will sell out quick.
    I can get you 2 tickets, 3 if one of them is for a kid. Someone else may be able to help. Other option is a Thomas cook package which includes hotel, see club website for info.
    PM me if you want.

Let me know if I can be of assistance gents..

AC Milan have advised us ahead of our trip to the San Siro in February that they do not sell tickets via the internet.

Fans are therefore advised not to purchase tickets for our Champions League Last 16, first leg tie on Tuesday, February 15 from any websites that suggest they are official outlets for tickets.

These websites are not official. AC Milan have told us that any tickets purchased from these websites are likely to be forged and will therefore leave fans out of pocket.

Fans with tickets purchased from unofficial websites will not gain entry to the stadium.

We confirmed on Tuesday that Season Ticket Holders who applied for tickets in our official allocation by the deadline and have a loyalty point total of 283 or more will be allocated a ticket for this match.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 truebluespur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    AC Milan have advised us ahead of our trip to the San Siro in February that they do not sell tickets via the internet.

Fans are therefore advised not to purchase tickets for our Champions League Last 16, first leg tie on Tuesday, February 15 from any websites that suggest they are official outlets for tickets.

These websites are not official. AC Milan have told us that any tickets purchased from these websites are likely to be forged and will therefore leave fans out of pocket.

Fans with tickets purchased from unofficial websites will not gain entry to the stadium.

We confirmed on Tuesday that Season Ticket Holders who applied for tickets in our official allocation by the deadline and have a loyalty point total of 283 or more will be allocated a ticket for this match.
    thanks.....I was just about to go on (ac milan site) to look for 3 tickets, the thought of booking flights....hotel.....and then NOT getting into the match would have killed me. Actually i was looking for 3 tickets myself and 2 kids, would there be a hope in hell of getting tickets for the home game???
    regards
    bren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rachieqtpie

Hey lads lookin for tickets for the match, if you's know how i could get them, lookin for 2. Dont even know where to start, might be unrealistic!

Advertisement